Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Upgrading iPhone 3G to iOS4

The iPhone 3G has served me well for 2 years. Being one of the first to purchase an iPhone 3G, I hope to get the iPhone 4 as soon as it is released in Australia.

Just a few weeks ago, I upgraded the iPhone OS to iOS4. It wasn't a good decision. iOS4 slowed my iPhone in these respects:
-Applications: opening applications however they seem to run ok after opened;
-Safari: rendering of web pages;
-Phone: delays in picking up calls;

Furthermore, applications I use often crash more frequently such as Mashable, TweetDeck and Evernote. Perseverance is needed.

Quite a number of articles have been released about the iPhone 4 to date. The usual amount of praises and criticisms are about everywhere. I will be attaching these stories as time goes on.

Just thought I might mention that I am an Apple fan, however I do like other platforms for their strengths which I wish can be adopted into Apple products.

No comments:

Post a Comment